1. From "grime;" something very dirty or filthy, caked with dirt. Marked by abjectness stemming from neglect.
2. A morally reprehensible deed.
3. A person who is known for their lack of decency in human affairs.
1. After 3 months of winter driving in NYC, my car is grimey.
2. Your best friend fucked your girl? That's grimey.
3. Don't trust that kid. He's grimey.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.