1. a universally accepted form of writing or speaking that appropriately conveys a person's thoughts so that others may understand it.
2. a dying art.
3. not something that is readily experienced while surfing the Internet.
4. something that 99% of people in the world have no concept of.
5. a form of writing or speaking which is hard to learn and hence is ignored by the general populous.
6. a knowledge which is deeply rewarding, although not deemed important or crucial by small people.
'They're dog ways alot.' - bad grammar
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.