A broad term used to describe the many forms of urban art. Commonly associated with:
9. all city king
1. the writing of someones name on any sueface in an aggresive/street style
2. a well thought out and excecuted mural. Usually with the permission of the owners/buisness. Takes time and shows skill, effort, and/or appreciation for the graff style in which it is presented.
3. a quick style of graffiti usually represented in the form of bubble letters.
4. the ever-changing signature of a graffit artist.
5. to intentionally paint the streets with ones "art". (i say this because many individuals attempt to bomb before they have created a respectable style, and instead, litter the streets with unwanted/needed paint. it then becomes the job of more established artists to return civility to the graff community by covering up their hideous mess)
6. cut-n-spray teqnique used to cover a vast number of wallspace in the least time possible
7. lowest form of a graffiti artist. not an artist, but rather someone who writes their name simply because they can. they are given no respect by the graff community and therfore, have to work twice as hard to gain respect.
8. someone who devotes much time and energy in formulating a style that many look up to/copy for future reference.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.