1. the body with the power to make and/or enforce laws to control a country, land area, people or organization.
2. a group of people who hold a monopoly on the legitimate use of force in a given territory.
3. the state and its administration viewed as the ruling political power.
4. the management or control of a system.
5. the tenure of a chief of state.
argh: what a pirate says to express annoyance, dismay, embarrassment or frustration.
govARGHnments!: what a pirate says to express annoyance, dismay, embarrassment or frustration about governments.
"govARGHnments!" - says a pirate
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.