adj. a place that is packed tightly with gooks, chinks, or slopes and invariably also filled with the smell of gookrotten, unwashed subhuman flesh and bucktoothed cooliebreath.
1. My uncle killed a lot of zipperheads during two tours in the gookthick jungles of Viet-nam.
2. It's never any fun going to the gookthick San Francisco DMV
3. This used to be a good neighborhood, but ever since the chinks started moving in, the place has turned just gookthick.
4. One must be careful whilst riding the gookthick public transportation in Oriental countries; petty thievery is rife.
5. The sight of so many trash picking coolies turned my stomach - I had to leave the gookthick place immediately.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.