1. To search for information on something using Google's search function, or Wikipedia, or both.
2. To not really spend any time actually searching for information on something.
3. To ask someone to -ahem- "get lost" and not bother you for information.
1. Dick defined 'torture' after a Gookipedia.
2. Dude, I had to go to my ranch, so I did a Gookipedia and wrote that research report on invading Iraq!
3. Where's Osama? Why don't you Gookipedia him?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.