1. An attractive naif, who has been enticed by others to do illegal or immoral actions, believing that they are legal or moral.
2. One who pretends that she has information that would 'rat out' those higher than her, then takes the fall when she is granted immunity.
1. The act of covering up for others, once you are in the clear.
1. "She really believed that the laws didn't apply to her. What a goodling!"
2. "Her lawyer got her immunity, and then she said she was the one who killed JFK and kidnapped the Lindbergh baby. What a goodling!"
3. When Congress started to cross-examine her, it was obvious that she was goodling."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.