Also go head
Pronounced "go-hed" or "go-hyead"
1. A command given as a compliment.
2. An exclamation used when macking, spiting game, or flirting to tell the person that you approve of what they are doing or how they are doing it. Also to let them know that their style is fresh and they should keep doing what they are doing.
3. Usually accompanied by the thing or person you are telling to go ahead or what you want them to go ahead with. Go ahead with that! Go ahead girl, or go ahead playa.
4. Another way to say "play on player" or "keep doin what your doin"
5. Typically proceeded by a whistle or a high pitched oooowie or skooo-hiee sound that one makes when they see a fine ass. "Skoo-hiee! Go ahead with that!" Or proceeded by a tsss sound you make with your tongue when you see a booty that your feelin'
Made fresh by Brad G. from arlington/DC.
You see a fine girl dancin and shakin that ass at a club:
Man: "Damn girl that ass is vicious. Go ahead with that!"
A girl winks at you or gives you the eye.
Man: "Go ahead!"
Fine ass girl walks by you in the hall at school:
Man: "I see you girl. Go ahead with that!"
- or if your not good at whistling.
Man: "Skoooh-hieeee! Go head girl."
From the over played pop song gold digger.
Kanye: "Get down girl, go head get down"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.