1. A heavy metal - or 'gippler rock' - fan, particularly one who dresses appropriately.
2. A subordinate whose role it is to perform menial and unrewarding tasks.
3. General purpose pejorative.
1. "Check out the mullet-haired gipplers head-banging to Iron Maiden over there."
2. "Don't worry about cleaning that up. One of the shop's gipplers will do it after we've gone."
3. "I can't believe you dropped your own dinner on the floor. What a gippler."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.