A gindi may be characterized by or do the following:
1. Get the urge to whisper O sh*t when big black people walk by.
2. Lose the ability to whisper.
3. Go out of the way to look/act more slum than usual.
4. The 3 S's of gindianity/gindiism are Slum, Slanky, Sleazy. And in Krishna's case Stumpy.
5. Have irrational logic that only makes sense to yourself (gindi logic).
6. oooOOOOooohhhh BAH
7. Sticking out your tongue and looking surprised in known as the gindi face.
8. And we don't give a sh*t
I'm a gindi I'm a gindi I'm a gindi
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.