Org: Gic (HyperThread)
1) Noun: Gic that is confusing, scattered or disorienting in nature. Always in quantities greater than individual.
2) Verb: To gic in a particularly intense or illustrative manner.
1) Surveying the field littered with gic-jack, he wept for there were no more worlds left to conquer.
2) Got gic-jack'd by that ass hat in the SUV.
3) Don't you be bringin' that gic-jack in here muthafucka.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.