1. Combination of "ghetto" and "country."
2. Someone or something that possesses the characteristic of being in both low-urban and rural areas.
3. Foods that have also originated in both areas.
1. A rusted up farm truck with brand new spinners: that's ghettry.
2. A woman who constantly wears a Japanese-cut horsehair wig, a very short and dusty jean dress with brown boots: that's ghettry.
3. A sugar sandwich fried in melted sugar-butter: that's ghettry.
4. A mayonnaise sandwich (nothing but mayonnaise): that's ghettry.
5. The Shuga-Pressha Special; malted milk balls that have been battered with egg and cornmeal, deep-fried, coated in powdered sugar, deep-fried again, dipped in chocolate, deep-fried again, dipped in ranch dressing, deep-fried again, dipped in thick caramel, deep-fried again, and heavily sprinkled with seasoned salt and garlic powder: that's REALLY ghettry!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.