1. Slang for old school, or out dated.
2. Making do with older technology.
3. A geek who untilizes technology in ways which it wasn't intended. (furnature, doorstops, car parts out of computers, etc.)
1. "Dude, omg, your coffee table is made out of old computers, that is so ghetto geek."
2. "WTF is this a 486?" "Yeah man, it's my good laptop". "Man your hardcore ghetto geek".
3. A geek programing an application/game etc. only able to run on the most modern hardware, on a pre P2 computer.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.