1. A term used after the closure of a match/game.
2. Can and may be used to express: disappointment, excitement, astonishment, bad sportsmanship.
3. A term used by online gamers, usually CS players after getting killed in a round.
1. (Counter-Terrorists Win!)
CT krucial - gg
T crisis - gg
2a. (After one fails to find a 5v5 scrim on #findscrim)
clan members - "gg freakn noob."
2b. (After a hot chick asks one to sleep with her)
boy - "GG! she just asked me to sleep with her!"
2c. (After getting randomly headshotted thru doors in dust2)
*CT* Krucial - "gg that guy hacks!"
2d. (After losing 16-0 in a match)
winners - "gg #quitlife."
losers - *cry*
3. (scrub420 headshots cplguy333 with p90)
cplguy333 - "gg"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.