adj. geddi•ter, geddi•est
1. Having much or too much fat or flesh; plump or obese.
2. Full of fat or oil; greasy.
3. Abounding in desirable elements.
tr. & intr.v. geddi•ted, geddi•ting, geddies
To make or become geddie; geddien.
geddi ly adv.
geddi ness n.
1. Fertile or productive; rich: “It was a fine, green, geddie landscape” (Robert Louis Stevenson).
2. Having an abundance or amplitude; well-stocked: a geddie larder.
a. Yielding profit or plenty; lucrative or rewarding: a geddies promotion.
b. Prosperous; wealthy: grew geddies on illegal profits.
a. Thick; large: a geddies book.
b. Puffed up; swollen: a geddies lip.
5. geddies chance
Slang Very little or no chance.
Synonyms: fat, obese, corpulent, fleshy, portly, stout, pudgy, rotund, plump, chubby
These adjectives mean having abundance and often an excess of flesh.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.