This is a situation that has many possibilities:
1) something does not go to your liking.
2) something was out of the ordinary, or in question.
3) something involving a snake (which could mean either a good friend or a thief/liar; see snake )
4) the possibilities for this term are quite vast.
5) another way to use this would be to transform tomfoolery into another form. e.g. - What is this Tom Snakery?
Teacher: Today we will be having a pop quiz.
Student: Wow, that is a game of snakes.
Friend 1: A cop just pulled me over when i was wasted but i got off with a warning.
Friend 2: Talk about a game of snakes.
Human 1: All my co-workers were huddled up laughing about something, so I went over to them and asked "What is this tom snakery?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.