1.Another word for teabagging; of or refferring to the act of teabagging.
2. The sound a spring makes when it is bent back, then let go.
3. A secret language of an ancient tribe where the end of every sentence ends with 'gaggawammer'.
1. If you fall asleep then he will gaggawammer you.
2. That sounded like a gaggawammer.
3. Winna, choo nah he cha noowa gaggawammer.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.