1. Forget about it - the issue is not worth the time, energy, mental effort, or emotional resources.
2. Definitively "no."
3. The subject is unequivocally excellent; further thought and analysis are unnecessary.
Often heard spoken by Robert De Niro, characters on the Sopranos, and people trying to sound hip and tough like a goomba.
There are many spelling variations. The consensus online is that it should be phonetically either "fu-ge-da-boud-it" or "fu-ge-da-bout-it."
1. So they killed your brother's fiancee. Listen to me: fuhgeddaboudit.
2. You ask me once, I say fuggedaboudit, end of discussion.
3. Over there she got the best rigatoni in New Jersey. And the hot pastrami? Fuggedaboutit!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.