1. one who engages in the act of felching.
2. a fairly mild insult, which can also be used as a term of endearment, of a similar variety to wanker. Not to be confused with:
3. A 'complete' or 'total' fudge muncher: who is a proper useless prick.
1. You could tell by the shit stains on his chin, he was a fudge muncher.
2. Coming down the caf, yer fudge muncher?
3. All the leaders of the British Conservative Party have been complete and, indeed total, fudge munchers for yonks.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.