n.; a nightlife venue characterized by its unusual similarity to a social gathering at a typical American college fraternity house, namely:
1. very inexpensive and bad-tasting beer
2. racially homogeneous, i.e., mostly American white
3. predominant fashion for male patrons being t-shirt, jeans and sneakers (t-shirt substitutable with football jersey), for female patrons being tank-top, jeans, and flip-flops
4. predominant music played is rock and pop, with an occasional injection of hip-hop
5. any interior surfaces being finished with sticky beer stains
6. restrooms being sub-Bangladeshian in quality
7. altercations being common
8. any foreign language being interpreted as drunkenese
A: i just graduated gwu and i need to get my frat bar on
B: so roll out to foggy bottom or adams morgan
A: i just graduated nyu and i need to get my frat bar on
B: st marks or west village sure bets for you
A: i just graduated from bu and i need to get my frat bar on
B: then hit up brighton or lansdowne street
A: wheres my boys chang, choi, hoshimitsu, patel, gandhi, isfahani, gutierrez, and nunez at tonite?
B: definitely not at no frat bar
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.