v. fracked, frack·ing, fracks
1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
3. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
1. An act of sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
3. A despised person.
4. An intensive used to accentuate an interrogative.
Used to express extreme displeasure.
1. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
2. To spend time idly.
3. To masturbate.
To treat unfairly; take advantage of.
1. To make a mistake; bungle something.
2. To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
3. To cause to be intoxicated.
"You were frackin' her."
"Go frack yourself."
"Quit fracking around and get to work."
"He's such a dumb frack."
"What the frack did you do that for?!"
"You can just frack right off, Captain Adama."
"You fracked up things bad this time."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.