1) A substance with which to sustain life through nutrition. To utilize food, place it in your mouth and repeatedly move the lower jaw up and down in relation to the rest of the head. If the food comes to rest in an area of the moth that is not accessible to the chewing mechanisms (teeth), you may have to use the in-mouth food relocator (known as the tongue) to change the position of the food with respect to the teeth. After the food has reached a finely divided consistency, you can use the tongue to push the food down into the stomach.
2) When translated into huttese, an expletive.
3) A word signifying something to be processed - as in "food for thought".
1) Mmm, this pizza is some good food.
2) Bantha Poodoo!
3) That's certainly food for thought.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.