1) As an adjective: good, holy, of or relating to the good-aligned god (esp. Sikkar, a generic "good" god)
2) A mob (mobile NPC, monster) defined as "good"
2) Also refers to paladin or especially priest
3) A "flappy" can be a good-aligned resurrection.
This term is not univeral to all games; it is most common in MUDS, probably originating in RetroMUD.
1) Every mob in this area is flappy...
2) Anyone want to come beat on some flappies?
3) Flappy LFG, especially pallys/rangers
4) No, a res is no good to me, I need a flappy...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.