May be spelled "flakey." Noun form: "flake."
1. A person whose mannerisms, fashion, speech or personality is eccentric.
2. A person who ignores you for no valid reason.
3. A general negative connotation for any person, place or thing.
1. Tim is really flaky, he always talks about his shoes.
2. Did you hear about Charlie? Yea, her boyfriend just broke up with her so she's been acting flaky.
3. You don't want to go there, it's really flaky.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.