95 percent of the population is either culturaly or religiously brainwashed and incapable of free thought. That leaves 5 percent of the population who actually "get it".
"Dude - you're not going to bring that stripper to the hockey game, are you? Don't you think your girlfriend will find out?"
"Nah...it's all good. My lady is a 5-percenter. She knows the deal"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.