1. An artist (group of artists) who works with fibers spun out of various materials (wool, silk, corn, bamboo, acrylic, Alpaca, cashmere, Bison, even dog fur).
2. Someone who knits/crochets/spins/weaves with various yarns made from different fibers.
3. A person (persons) who goes ga-ga over every ply, color and type of yarn.
1. When we entered our local yarn store, all the crazed fiberazzi had already stripped it of the best yarns.
2. He can knit, crochet and weave which makes him a true fiberazzi.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.