1. The opposite sex of the male.
2. Equal to the male.
3. Physically weaker than the male.
4. Superior bone structure to the male.
5. Generally think with the right side of the brain, whereas males think with the left side of the brain. This means that females are more creative than males, while males are smarter than females. Females pronounce color and texture in their minds, but males tend to emphasize spacial coordinates. This gives males superior driving skills.
6. Emotionally and mentally unstable creatures, when compared to the male. Many females need to let their emotions out (such as talking, where many do too much). Therefore, they will usually be covert as to what they say, generally leading to arguments.
Females with more estrogen than testosterone.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.