Originates from the surname of current #1 tennis player Roger Federer.
1. Used to describe something that is top-notch, the best something can possibly be in its category.
2. To have complete and total dominance over something.
3. To be totally crushed by someone who is undoubtedly better than you.
1. Guy #1: Dude, check out that girl.
Guy #2: Damn, she's totally feder-level.
2. Microsoft's control over computers is really feder-level.
3. Yo man, the Devils feder-leveled the Lightning last night.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.