1. A young deer.
2. Pretty young girl.
3. Color; a grayish yellow-brown to moderate reddish brown.
4. A submissive behavior in order to gain favor. To flatter, a compliment.
1. "Look! There's a little fawn over there in the nice, green, meadow."
2. "Yeah, she's a real fawn."
3. "This makeup is for people with fair-colored skin. It's called 'Fawn'."
4. They fawned over the newborn baby.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.