1) The potential for someone to fail at what they are appointed to do.
2) The predictable demise of a person or object.
3) The likelihood that a leader will not be powerful or head-strong enough to lead.
1) "The untrained Doctor has a high fallability factor"
2) "Steve Staunton's fallability far outweighs his managing potential"
3) "The new manager is a pussy thus he is the king of fallability"
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.