1. Just, right, as opposed to one-sided and biased.
2. Mediocre, not bad but not good.
3. Pale, of light color. Applied to hair, it signifies blonde.
4. Beautiful, especially applied to women.
1. "Oh Knights of Ni, you are just and fair!"
2. "You did fairly on the test. Try to study next time."
3. "The sprite darted through the forest, her fair hair streaming behind her."
"Fair hair" usually signifies blonde hair. Still, used loosely, it can mean all shades of blond, a few lighter shades of red hair, and light brown hair.
4. "A rose shall bloom,/And then shall fade./So does the youth,/So does the fairest maid."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.