1) (of a bird) the act of flying, unprovoked and inexplicably, into something it should never have any contact with (i.e. your face)
2) to get hit in the face with any live flying object (i.e. insect, flung cat, etc.)
3) to throw something at someone's head in an attempt to hit them in the face
4) to inadvertently hit someone in the face with something you've thrown
1) We were going down Hines Drive at one in the morning when a duck totally fabioed my best friend's car.
2) My mom was on her bike on campus and got fabioed by a big junebug.
3) My husband said he couldn't see the dirty diaper on the floor, so I fabioed him with it.
4) The wind caught my cigarrette butt as I pitched it out and I ended up fabioing myself.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.