1) A man without a penis or testicles.
2) A young boy castrated to keep his voice from changing. Used by the catholic church during the 1500-1700's as choir boys.
3) A manservant for noble women, castrated so that they don't get any funny ideas about said noble women. In Roman times they were believed to grow to enormous sizes after they were snipped.
1) You must be a eunoch, you can't have a dick.
2) poor eunochs, they never had a chance to go with a girl.
3) we cut off their balls, so they do not get fiesty with the women.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.