1.Someone perplexing or puzzling.
2. A word people usually use incorrectly.
3. Flipping out and throwing a shoe across the hall at someone's head, hitting them between the eyes.
1. "Had an enigma, ended up with a riddle." - The Hives
2. I had an enigma with my milk this morning.
3. He went enigma on me and almost knocked my non-existant brain out.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.