someone who wants you to believe that 'n' number of girls are dying to 'be-friend' him. You always find one of such a kind around whose (desperately) 'left-unattended' computer flaunts his mailbox with emails from riya, rita, rachelle, le-yu-won, martha, kathy, priyanka and salma.
sid: *staring at amit's computer* hey saurabh, your roommate's got to be a winner.
saurabh: Relax, 1% of these emails is ages old and the other 99% he sent to himself from fake mail-ids.
sid: wow! That's some crazy emailFlauntoholic.
*naman walks in, beaming with pride*
sid: congra-fuckin'-tulations naman, you got loads of chicks to bang.
naman: ah, they bother me so much. *fakes a shrug*
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.