1. British musician and songwriter (1955- ), born Declan MacManus. Noted for his witty, often-sarcastic lyrics, his nasal voice and (especially on later albums) habit of standing too close to the microphone when singing, and his thick, black-rimmed glasses.
2. A geek who, despite his obvious geekiness, is possessed of such talents that he's revered by other geeks and not ostracized by society in general.
3. "Elvis Costello glasses": thick, black-rimmed glasses of the sort worn by Elvis Costello.
1. "I just spent half the money in my bank account on Elvis Costello albums."
2. "Yeah, he's a nerd, but he's cooler than any of us -- like some kind of Elvis Costello".
3. "I am so sick of those whiny emo kids in their sweaters and Elvis Costello glasses."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.