Main Entry: elev·en·teen
1) The real number eleven (11) with the prefix -teen added to coincide with the naming scheme of numbers ending in -teen (13 through 19), used to convey uncertainty & fictitious ambiguity.
2) Used as sarcasim or in a sarcastic responce or insult.
3) Can also be used to describe a preteen.
1) I can't remember when I learned to ride a bike, I must have been about eleventeen or so!?
2) You're so smart, what are you, eleventeen?
3)John likes them youg, you should have seen this eleventeen year old he brought to the party yesterday.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.