n. The world of perspective, which falls under the Laws of Perspective.
1. Perspective traveling: change the perspective, and connect the path.
2. Perspective landing: the character will land on whatever appears to be below.
3. Perspective existence: you may not be able to see it, but there is a path.
4. Perspective absence: hide the obstruction, and it no longer exists.
5. Perspective jump: where you want to jump is up to you.
"echochrome is the dimension of perspective."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.