1. Talking under influence of ecstacy, telling people things you don't want them to hear, or don't mean.
2. Emo(tional) talk, constantly talking about your emotions, whether anyone wants to hear it or not.
3. Electronic talk, nerdtalk, bragging about the latest additions to their computer/drooling over electronic stuff the want added to their own collection in public.
1. "When I said I was glad your mother finally died, it wasn't me, I was e-talking"
2. "Damn, I was on a date with this scenekid, lateron I noticed she was an emo. Flooding me with her pathetic e-talking!"
3. "Look at those nerds in front of the games, e-talking about the best processor available.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.