someone who emulates good ole albus dumbledore from harry potter. This can be done in numerous ways:
1) being very hairy. this does not just have to be in the beard department. it can be eyebrows, nostrils, ears or err..anywhere else.
3) a quivvering voice - very popular amongst the aging.
5) tendancy to get their wand out and flash it around a bit too much
6) walking with a hunch/eccentric stride
7) generally acting like someone who believes they own a whole magical realm yet having the assetts of an old man.
these are only a few ways to identify a dumble.
dumble-pube can also be used to describe anything wispy and grey that looks unlikely to be a dumble-beard.
'omg what a dumble!!!!!!!!!!'
'wow he is literally the most bumbling dumble i have ever seen.'
'indeed he seems to fumble more than even the most renouned dumble himself!!!'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.