1. verb. To defecate, commonly used as a euphamism over wireless communication when a third party who may be offended may be listening.
2. verb. To retrieve a digital file electronically, usually over the internet.
3. noun. A digital file retrieved as per definition 2.
4. verb. To be told news that is unwanted by the receipient.
1. I was talking to the boss on the walkie-talkie in front of a client. When I asked if he could meet up with us, he said taht he was downloading.
2. I downloaded a virus by mistake. It fucked up my puter.
3. The file I got from kazaa was a really good download.
4. My roommate got back to our crib and started downloading her day to me while I was trying to chill.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.