1. (n) A really bad poker player. Someone who doesn't know how to play the game very well and therefore plays a lot of muck hands.
2. (v) To lose a hand of poker to someone who plays an awful hand but somehow gets really lucky and hits their cards.
3. (n) Someone who sucks at their trade.
1. That stupid donk just went all in with 2/7 off, I'm glad he was eliminated from the tournament.
2. I just got donked to hell when some idiot with Jack high bet into my trip Queens and ran a flush.
3. Reche Caldwell is a donk; he dropped two easy passes that cost the New England Patriots four points and, eventually, the AFC Championship Game.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.