1) Extra dirty or filthy looking
2) Spunky, and stylishly new age, garbage chic-esque. Used to describe grunge fashion, something a harajuku girl would wear or something spunky.
3) Used to describe a funky or dancy techno song with organic instruments for beats. Usually electronically produced music that is 'crunchy' sounding as opposed to smooth sounding, but still moveable.
1) Oh my god, I need to clean so bad, this house is absolutely dirtyfilthy!
2) Her new threads are so dirtyfilthy, I wonder where she got them!?
3) So they played the new Moby remix at the club the other night and it was so dirtyfilthy it was hot, I can't wait to find the single.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.