1. The act of transitioning from life to death, especially as in comedy.
This is never to be confused with changing the color of anything, unless gangrene is a color.
2. Being stamped out by a die, dehydrated and mummified for future reconstitution.
1. Dieing is easy, comedy is hard.
2. We're dieing grandma tomorrow because her insurance won't pay for her upkeep until her replacement heart can be found.
3. We're dieing the Republican's hatred for the middle class into an obelisk to be fired into the heart of the sun.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.