1) Incorrect spelling of Deutsch. Deutsch means "German" in German.
2) Incorrect spelling of Dutch. Usually a typo.
3) That person in those TV commercials (Her name is Roni Deutch) that says she'll get rid of your tax debt for "Only $20! $20!!!"
1) Misinformed people spell the word as "Deutch."
2) Those shoes look so Deutch.
3) "Hi, I'm Roni Deutch, and I'll settle your tax problems for only twenty dollars. TWENTY DOLLARS!!!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.