1. An extremely important part conversation, overlooked as a "detail"
2. A common part of a relationship.
3. A small almost unimportant thing, overlooked, and fucks everything up in the end.
4. Something very small, and many details make something great, or really bad.
5. A detail can be a sarcastic remark.
1.Person A: Your nice, but your sort of ugly.
Person B: haha, so did you see "I am legened"?
2.Person A: I love you, but we never see each other anymore!
Person B: Details, details, did you get the mail?
3.The heat tiles on the space shuttle were deatials. The space shuttle blew up.
4.My face was beautifully detailed, but now you can see my zit..
5.So um, Just a tiny detail... We have to leap over fire and fight off tigers to get in.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.