1. Paralysis or crookedness of the mouth.
2. A person afflicted with paralysis or crookedness of the mouth.
3. A paralyzed or crooked mouth.
1. Alicia Silverstone and Katie Holmes both suffer from intermittent dead mouth.
2. "Rob Lowe is cute, even though he's a dead mouth".
3. Too bad Greta van Susteren's plastic surgeons couldn't fix her dead mouth!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.