Verb. (slang) De-brained, de-braining
(1) The removing, destroying, numbing or incapacitating of the brain.
(2) The Process of changing a Smart Person into a Stupid Person. I.E. Lobotomy, Brain Surgery, Football or Hammer-To-Head-Repeatedly.
(3) To Suck the juice from the head cavity of a Crawfish.
(4) To Retard Someone, the act of Retardation
(1) The single-mother was eager to de-brain herself with a Holiday Weekend full of Farmville. She is addicted to Facebook.
(2) The children grew-up to be completely useless. They had been terribly de-brained from years of cell-phone and blue-tooth usage. They were no longer capable of communication.
(3) "Now Grab that bucket of crawdads and git over here! I been waitin to de-brain me some daddies all day! Hooop Dang Yeah!"
(4) Come here Cleetus, Time for your Medicine!! I'm fixin to de-brain you with this here golf club before Supper's Ready!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.