1. Slang for "my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background"
2. Word to be used in place of a name, or other personal noun or pronoun to be used in place of a name.
3. Another meaningless piece of that hideous massacre of the English language they call ebonics.
1. Wuddup dawg?
How are you doing my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background?
2. Wuddup dawg? Wuddup antwoineeshaye?
3. They're too painful to list.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.