A little known fighting style involving:
1) Raising both arms in the air as if you were a pterodactyl.
2) Swinging your fists without bringing your arms any closer together.
This technique is highly effective when employed by drunken brawlers, angry nine-year-olds, and those who are possessed by insurmountable rage.
1) After nine or ten goblet-fulls of crunk juice, Jack was ready to start throwing his danger fists around.
2) When the birthday clown got in Timmy's face, he planted his danger fists in the clown's crotch.
3) Danger fists crash landed in Frank's face because he simultaneously broke John's Xbox 360 and HDTV.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.